Re: Binary image for CRY or CRZ

Peter Gargano wrote:

> I'm after either a CRY or CRZ 16k binary image.

[Sent via private e-mail.]

>      1986 2.0L L4 TBI LQ5 with manual transmission
>
> This is really for historic purposes. I'd also like to know
> what an LQ5 is/was too?

It's GM's small push rod 4-cyl engine.  I've seen references that called
it a Chevy engine.  The similar, but not related, small OHC four is
sometimes called a Pontiac engine.  One of these two has sometimes been
called a Brazilian engine.  It looks like the OHC four is used in
several Asian GM imports.