Re: reprogramming TPIS chip

At 12:09 AM 9/4/2000 -0500, you wrote:
I still can't figure out what they did, but I started over with my original
AANM bin file (86 Corvette, Aluminum heads, 2.73 auto) and then modified it
with the table info I previously read from the TPIS chip using TunerCat. No
problems, worked like a charm.  I checked the mask ID and the C870 location
like Mark suggested but it was fine.  It's amazing how little was actually
changed from stock to this Level V chip.

It's like most of the Buick GN chips...
At the most, About 8 bytes changed in addition to the PROM ID.
Just the boost tables.