Re: vr ecu mapedit

Does anyone know where I can find Mapedit ,ive looked on the archives but must be blind or just plain stupid ?? I am attempting to change the ve table and bpc in my ecu to correct for different intake manifold and larger engine displacment.The ecu I am using is a 1227165 derivitive with a map sensor program $5D.

From: Stuart Bunning <stuart@kenelec.com.au>
To: "Daniel Collins" <bossute@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: vr ecu
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:39:38 +1000

if you goto http://www.diy-efi.org/ it should be in the incoming ftp
site.... for gmecm... or just diy-efi..
that's where i got it... if you can find it ask someone on the list...
I haven't been on the list for about 6 months.. haven't been into it for a
long time...

At 06:20 pm 02/09/2000 +0900, you wrote:
Stuart I have not heard of mapedit where can I find it on the internet ?
I've included the base holden bin file that I started with for my last
conversion but i didn't get to keep a copy of the finished calibration
after i had one of the local chip tuners write a eprom for it.I use
scanpro to see what was happening on the dyno and then told them were i
wanted timing and fuel changes and in this case a bpc change for the
larger displacent.A very slow and expensive process!