Re: B Codes

Dave,

Did you get these from Ebay? I saw 11 on there the other day. Since they are
not speed density V8 MEMCALs, what good are they? Even if you can reprogram
the EPROM, the ESC circuit and resistor pack is worthless for a V8, right?
One thing I have noticed is that all my V8 TPI MEMCALs have black bodies and
the V6 MEMCALs have tan bodies. Maybe this is just a coincidence but maybe it
will help identify MEMCALs at a glance in the future. Can anyone contradict
this?

John Wilson