Re: B Codes

In a message dated 09/04/2000 8:26:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dzug@delanet.com writes:

<< Now thats a downer.

 so what you are saying is that unless I wanted to turn knock detection OFF,
 and patch the thing with a resistor that they are good for prom donors only.
 I may have still made out. >>

This is what I was trying to say. I told that guy on Ebay that he was going
to mess up his feedback rating if he tried to pass those MEMCALs off as V8
TPI units. Otherwise, you would have had to bid against ME.

JW