Re: LT-1 Heads

  Can be made to work if your'e a glutton for punishment. All Lt1 cooling is
  Heads first / block last scheme. Heads first , block last implementation is
  old hat '50s idea revisited. LS1 design reverts to block first / heads last
 coolant flow pattern , Gen1 style.
  Len

Anyone know if the heads and port injection manifold from a 1995 LT-1
Corvette will fit the old Gen-1 small block engine block? I know the manifold
will have to be machined to get a distributor hole, but if it fits, that's
all I need to know. They didn't start using the reverse flow until later,
right?
John Wilson