Re: scan toolz (Diacom can KMA!)

Sounds like another example of a need for _legal_ aftermarket diacom
cables.  Remember way back all the trouble started when someone suggested
a group buy of reverse engineered diacom cables?  And then Ed Rinda got
all upset, and people started cracking down saying there was no legal use
for an aftermarket cable?  Well, here is one, and in my case, their cable
is too short, and won't stay in one piece, unless you drive with the
laptop in your lap.  As far as support, I was told that Diacom has been
out for years, and if the problem was really with their software, they
would have heard of it by now, so it must have been my problem.