Re: Prom Burner

You could also use a UV eraser from "Leap Technologies" (Model # LER-121).
Three small/quick snips, with tin-snips, allows you to place a large number
of full GM MEMCAL assemblies into the included "tray".  Distance from the UV
bulb is unchanged, and the tray interlock switch remains intact.  Includes a
timer.  Bought mine from Electrosonic.  Not sure where else they are
available.  Has worked flawlessly for about 7 years.  Minor investment at
$135 Canadian.

Walt.