Re: quick EFI harness question

Great foot work , this sort of material needs to be read by anyone working on EFI harness connectors, additionally ,tin-nickel alloys offer less oxidation exposure when used in an air/water tight environment, moisture intrusion being the most critical nuisance to control in any case. Since the taxpayers support military components, Gold is most effective , that too needs protection from the "elements".

  Len

Forgot the url...

Check www.amp.com/products/technology/sncomrep.pdf rule #7 for a short
explanation (see footnotes if you want more detail).