Re: GM's move to CalPaks

steve ravet wrote:

> so 4L60E showed up in 92?  That's one thing I'm unsure of.  Ludis' page
> shows a 16147060 as a P4, 91-93 5.7 TBI L05.  Is that an ECM or PCM?

Just because the html file name starts with p4, and the page title
includes P4, doesn't mean that everything listed on that page is a P4.
I don't have a reference that clearly differentiates P4's, P6's, P66's,
and other varieties.  Someone need to get their hands on each
ECM/PCM/VCM to figure out the classification.  Even that's not
definitive - we don't have a consensus on the boundary between P4's and
P6's.