From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On Behalf Of
Bruce Plecan
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 7:35 AM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Bin Library

Just an update.
It's alive and well, thou, way behind *schedule*
Several resent brown outs wiped out alot of info. (figures first one was
while doing a back up).
I still have all the bins sent so far, just all the related BCC application
info, is gone.
I'm trying to come up with a complete set of application notes, just it's
taking time, and I have several pressing projects, to get done before the
cold weather sets in.
Bruce