Re: aldl stuff

At 01:31 PM 09/19/2000, you wrote:
managed to get the max232 ALDL interface soldered up this past weekend, just
need to put it in a box and try it out. I was wondering if one of the ALDL
connector pins is hot as in +12V, only thing I had read in the archives was
about one of them only being hot when the transmission was in neutral  (or
something like that).

If you have the newer style 16 pin connector, but still ALDL, Pin 16 is +12V... if it's the 12 pin, I don't think there is one, unless a specific model/year had a +12 feed to the conn.