Introduction

    Hi, my name is Brent Huber.  This is my first post to the list.  I have
be lurking here for several months and am overwhelmed by the amount of
information that passes here.  My main reason for joining GM_ECM is because
3rdgen f-body's are one of my hobbies.

      As part of my first tuning project I purchased a used 7747.  I tried
to test the used ecm in my  '91 Chevy C2500, 350/4L60.  I moved my trucks
calpak and prom (ARJT7489) to the used ecm.  The engine refuses to start.
Scan tool reads fine,  tps, coolant temp, no codes, etc.  Put original ecm
back in and it starts right off.
      My service# label is torn off the truck ecm,  all I can read is
122......., so it is possible that the truck has a 1228747.   However,
Ludis's site says the ARJT goes with the 7747.
Did I buy a bad ECM or does my truck really have 8747?

Regards,
Brent