Re: EFI POW WOW

> What's the total scoop on the POW WOW?

It's just about what happens when folks get here.  There are no planned
seminars.  There will be some folks around that have played with efi, and
I'm sure they are attending to share what they know, and try to pick up a
few things themselves.

>What do I have
> to do to sign up, what are the costs, etc.

The little guys have the weekend off so it should be free, but Sleepy
mentined in his sleep setting up barricades outside of town, and charging,
every one admission to enter town.  So just ignore any small guys trying to
collect road usage taxes or anything like that.  Bring money for your own
food and beverages.

 I'm a
> beginner in search of a clue....hoping I might just
> find it in Ohio. Going to bring a Toronado with an
> unmolested computer......uh, oh...

Harvesting just began, so there should be some vine ripened clues still
around.
Bruce