Re: EFI POW WOW

Hey Bruce, Looking forward to DIYEFI POW WOW, i will be there.

what days are most people coming both or just 1.  I am only 178 miles away and will probably be coming sat and stay overnight only if my brain isn't full.....thanks ahead of time for allowing everybody to show up.

Another quick question, trying to get promgrammer running again, can't seem to get java 1.2.2 to work right, do I need to dig up version 1.2 or have you been able to get it to work with 1.2.2, maybe there is a better program for 7749 ecms....

Thanks again

JEff

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com