Re: EFI POW WOW

I haven't been tracking when folks are planning to be here, off the top of
my head it seems like 50/50, but things have changed dramaticlly the last
few days.  We were done to a dozen folks and now several times that.
   Heaven only knows, how many will show.
  If half show, should be more then interesting.   So far it's
international....
Bruce

> Hey Bruce, Looking forward to DIYEFI POW WOW, i will be there.
> what days are most people coming both or just 1.  I am only 178 miles away
and will probably be coming sat and stay overnight only if my brain isn't
full.....thanks ahead of time for allowing everybody to show up.

> Another quick question, trying to get promgrammer running again, can't
seem to get java 1.2.2 to work right, do I need to dig up version 1.2 or
have you been able to get it to work with 1.2.2, maybe there is a better
program for 7749 ecms....