Re: CSH, GN Update

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:34:23 -0400, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp@bright.net>
wrote:

>Oh, and turning at the first
>return road was effortless.  (Using premium stuff on my 3000 lb. 3rd Gen
>FBod was just able to use the first return road).   The 4 wheel discs work
>wonderfully (once dialed in).

Ahh, we need a DIY-suspension and DIY-brakes list; I'd love to hear
about the practicalities. I'm considering building a 3-wheeler for the
commute lane here in ole SillyCon Valley (powered by one of our XA
aircraft engines o'course :), and the vehicle has a series of tests
for dialing in the front2back pressure split using one of those brake
system regulator gizmos. Did you take it out onto wet blacktop to
check the balance, or use a simpler method? :)

>Bruce
>   Healthy 87 Black Car
>   Maybe ya don't beleive inna higher power, or miracles, but ya ain't never
>ever gonna get me to beleive that.......

Oh, I believe, Bruce. Fact is, if anyone bothered to check, we're ALL
everyone of us way over our heads deep in borrowed mercy. Not too many
people who can't recollect at least once in time past when "geez, I
really shoulda been toast there". Heh. It's just alot more obvious in
your case. Hey, BTW, congrats on your first ANNIVERSARY!! Since you
"coded" on the table twice, you might as well call it your "new
birthday". Hee hee.

Hey, maybe if I get me aeroplane finished, I can fly out to next
year's POW WOW with EGORs and IONs onboard. T'would be fun.

Gar