Re: EGR Q's (was: Fuel Econ and Hiway Mode)

> Just might stop there and look at doing a 1227730 install rather then the
> 165.

Can I ask why?  I know your probably going to say cause the MAF setup sucks
after 255 gm/s but are there any other reasons?  Personally I would at least
switch to the 89 MAF TPI setup so you get rid of the 9th injector.  Just
another thing that can go wrong.

For more info on this subject check out http://www.cis.udel.edu/~davis/z28/
It's a great site.

> GMWPro, and TunerCat I beleive both sell 6E mask editing software.  Dunno
> off hand how much EGR editing is in that one thou.
> Bruce

GMEPro is at http://www.cis.udel.edu/~davis/z28/gme.html  Also I have the
demo which lets you look at 89 F-body chips.  I personally use it to assist
me with creating my ecu file for WinBin which is free.  I should have the
ecu done in the very near future.