A few questions.....

Is there anything wrong with using a chip from a 727(90y-body) in a
730(91f-body)?  Actually, a friend let me borrow his custom burned chip, I
copied the program to a bin, then programmed another eprom to use in my
memcal.  I figured it would be the same since it uses the same code($8d),
right?  I've made a few changes myself but the car seems to run really good.

Also, I got a code 52 today while driving.  It is for a low oil pressure
sensor.  I have a mechanical gauge hooked up instead of relying on the stock
electrical gauge, and the plug for the stock sending unit is disconnected.
It seemed to only come on after driving a while(kind of stupid, don't ya
think) and I was wondering if there is a way of disabling this.

Later,

David Tuschhoff - (davidlt@i-55.com) (http://www.i-55.com/~davidlt)
1991 RS/Z28 Camaro - A Superrammed, TPIS, AFR, Ross, Scat,
Crane, Comp induced 355 V8!