Re: two new papers, '747 stuff.

To make sure these don't get lost I have moved these papers to the gmecm
WWW page.  From the main page, www.diy-efi.org/gmecm, click "papers",
then you'll see IAC functionality and lag filters.

>From time to time I do take stuff from incoming and file it someplace
else in the WWW page/ftp heirarchy.  So don't panic if it looks like
something has disappeared (like bins, wiring diagrams, papers, etc.)
Look around on the gmecm page and you'll probably find them.

--steve

rr wrote:

> I have placed two new papers on incoming:
>
>     747Iac.txt
>     747lag.txt
>
> The first covers some of the IAC functionality. The second covers the
> how
> and the why of lag filters.
>
> I'm updating the paper on proportional control, might be done later
> this week. Have some other stuff in the works also.
>
> BobR.

Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com
ARM,Inc.