Re: ecm's

    AUJP supports Anti theft . VATS is supported on 7730. Vats diags can be
    switched off for retrofit use , also depends on Memcal features per MY.
     Len

My 350 Fiero is using 8262 in lieu of 7730. The guy who built it told me 8262
supports VATS, but 7730 does not. I don't have VATS and the chip apparently
programs it out.

Don