Re: Relocating IAT sensor?

I think the problem may be that we are confusing MAT with IAT. The 88h mask
for the '730 (v6), uses an IAT in the air cleaner. There are a bunch of tables
that
use it. I'm still deciphering the code, so I can't get real specific. The IAT is
read
10 times a second.

Ok, took a quick look at anht. Loop segment 10 reads the mat sensor 10 times
a second. Saves the result in L013C & L0061 @ D74C. Looks like the egr gets
disabled when the MAT is less than 30c. Hmm, maybe thats what folks are
noticing when they relocate the sensor. . . (see D812).

I guess what it comes down too, is how much does air density change with
temperature? That is what needs to be compensated for.

BobR.