Re: 88h & hi-way stuff

Bob,

Thanks for the bins. Yesterday I was working on modifying a f-body bin to work in my sunbird. Terry K sent me Bawx a while back, which is the latest update. When testing it in my car the speedo read over 100 mph before I was ready to shift to second. Damn, I forgot about that vss stuff. I think I now what needs to be changed, now, to switch between the different vss's. I'll sent you an update when I'm sure.

Jeremy