History & $5D Calibration Information?

Here's a lengthy post with a simple question on the last line.

Following on from a couple of threads relating to what people know
and are willing to share and contribute to the group, I have the
following question - it's right at the back of this post, but I think
the background is important too  8^)...

For more than a couple of years there has been a document floating
around that compares 4 different 1227808 calibrations. I don't know=20
the author of the original information, but apparently is came from
an Australian source (see extract from archives below). As this post
indicates, Bruce made this information the subject of his short=20
"programming 808" series he started in June 1998:

=A6$From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp@bright.net>
=A6$Subject: Programming 808
=A6$Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 09:50:16 -0400

=A6Well just so nobody gets up in the air about it, Programming 808
=A6will be starting shortly.  Since one of the blokes from oz has been
=A6so nice to share some of the tables/switches/settings, we might as wel=
l get
=A6more irons in the fire.  Programming 101 is still going, but

More recently, mid year in fact, Bruce wrote:

> From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp@bright.net>
> Subject: 808 Hac
> Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:13:01 -0400
>=20
> This applies to the 1227808/1227165  using the ASBX memcal.
> While not a true hac it shows alot of what happens where
>=20
> Address 4TCyl  4 Cyl  6 Cyl  8 Cyl  ALL FILES ARE COMPARED TO 8 CYL.
> xC000

Even more recently, I have made available an ECU file for this $5D calibr=
ation
(ie. for ASBX), but using information that was supplied to me directly.
I want to thank that person, and you'll appreciate that they wish to rema=
in
anonymous. I also want to thank Bruce for his great explanations, and for=
 the=20
help he's given me in the past, but,

   perhaps someone else can answer this question:

   What does the "4TCyl" table refer to?

Peter.