Re: Viruses

   Ahh so , Tip ;  Chinese Restaurant .exe , don't run it .
   Hard Drive Chop chop , AHh So. Bit me big , this time in '99.
   Since then , 2X Firewalls and Email Packet  Anti-Virus . Close
   those ports to net scanners looking to zap or hack.
   Len

Yeah, it looks like they're coming from Espen.  Really old email
messages, like from '99, that look like they're being replied to by an
auto-responder (Hi, I'm out of town, I'll answer your email when I
return).  They have humor.exe attached.  Don't run the attachment...

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com