I'm ready for Combo Driver payments

You can start sending payments now.

The inbound shipping, packaging, and outbound shipping costs have been
completed for those that sent me a shipping address.  See the web page
for you totals and a description of preferred payment methods.

I'm still looking for shipping addresses from the following individuals;

"Dave Andruczyk             djandruczyk@yahoo.com"
"Jeff Gent                          jefg@uswest.net"
"Frank Pearson                 repair@frontiernet.net"
"Jim Fitzgerald                   jfitz@fnal.gov"
"Christian J. Knudstrup     Christian.J.Knudstrup@esc1.net"
"Bob (Ike) Eickhorst         rleickho@home.com"

My apologies to any of these individuals that already sent a shipping
address to me.  If you did, I must have missed it and need it again.

--
. David Rhoads II
. Applied Dynamics International