Re: AFR Modifier ... bugs reported

OK,

I double checked my work.  I received a complaint that the modified bins
changed more than just the WOT PE modifiers.  I rechecked and double checked.
 According to both Hex Editor and CATS Bin Compare Utility it is only changing
the Modifiers.  If anyone else has any data to show otherwise then please
let me know.  I can't seem to find a problem with the program with regard
to this.  However, admittedly, I did find two problems when troubleshooting
this.  I am neglecting to write to address &H617 for the NEW value.  This
is the first RPM modifier for 0RPMs.  Basically, the program doesn't write
the new information to the BIN for address &H617.  It keeps the old value.
 Not a critical error but misleading.  Ok.  That's the easy one.  There
is, however, a critical error.  I am not recalcing the checksum.  So, just
like with the older version of WinBin, you will have to force a Recalc through
a utility like the CATS Checksum utility.  Both of these will be fixed in
the next version.

Tim