7747 related questions

Just a couple of questions for the 7747 guys amongst us.. My mate got his
two 7747's from AL last week, so the Lincoln/460 EST conversion is about to
begin!.

1 - On the wiring schematic there is shown a "Fuel Module" for the 7.4L and
5.7L models.
It connects to B2, What is this thing?, and is it needed for an EFI
conversion?

2 - The ESC Module. Is there different Part No's for each application?. If
yes does anybody have the Part No for the 7.4L ESC Module?.

3 - Can the 7747 be run without the Calpack in it?, the ECM's he got were
from a 4.3L, so I 'guess' it won't run too good if we put a 7.4L EPROM in?.
He doesn't care about limp mode (hence the 2 ECM's), so if the 7747 looks
for a No_Cylinders voltage from the calpack what should I use for a V8?.

Thanks,
Ross Myers
Melbourne, Australia
E-mail : ponty@axis.jeack.com.au