Re: Ecm role expanding?Re: GMECM Digest V2 #667

   Once . we had a Pontiac GTO in the shop which lost body to engine ground,
The only path ground could find was the throttle cable, well , everything in the
   "path" was welded together or melted. SameO ,same O.
    Len

I drove an MGB in college, and the flybywire failure (WOT) would probably be
similar to what happens to the throttle cable in an MGB when the engine
ground becomes disconnected.<<

byE
Mike
Swayze