Re: AYSZ bin

Once again, the Ludis Daemon was right on with this one. The variable I was looking at was subjected to an ASLD that I missed - meaning instead of 3600 rpm, twice that. Stupid technicalities :)

Thanks

Jeremy

What you are seeing there Jeremy, is the rpm rev limiter that is active when the vehicle is in park
or nuetral. That is a feature inherent to this engine family/design.
(max limit 3600 rpm)

Regards....

Phil Rickard-
Engine builder/tuner for Pirate Racing's 1999 Corvette C5-R
Formerly with L.P.E.