Re: EPROM identification

Can anyone tell me what the following EPROM part number is? I have a bunch of
MEMCALs from 3.1L V-6s 1227730 ECMs and they don't seem to program with my
Pocket Programmer. I called Intronics but they are out for some show. The
particular EPROM is from a Corvette MEMCAL, mask AXCN. It has three rows of
numbers.

014
045915
AD9050B

I have quite a few EPROMs like this in which only the last series of numbers
changes. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JW