Re: DIS for GMECM

Uh, the first one I think. I ran a dizzy bin in my DIS car by changing these 3 values. Of course, it kinda puked at high load, but I never figured out why...

Jeremy

Are you saying there are only 3 values to change in order to convert
an engine from
dizzy to DIS?  Or that there are only 3 values to change in order to
use the 3.1 cal. with an 8 cyl?  Or something else...?