[Fwd: DIY_EFI_WWW]

Can anyone help this guy out?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: DIY_EFI_WWW
   Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:06:49 -0700
   From: "William Hastie" <whastie@sopris.net>
     To: <sravet@arm.com>

Dear Sir,I came accross this web site through a Quad 4 club member of
mine.I would like to request that if there is any way to find out the
info orhave someone in your group do it for a charge of course how
toalter the rpm and speed limiters in the Quad 4 chips, which for
somereason Superchips, Fastchip, and Hypertech can't figure out
tochange. Please contact me at whastie@sopris.net with a reply to
this,or talk to my club at quadfourm@egroups.com . I run a 92 Olds
AcheivaSCX with a W41 Quad 4 with the code BAKT on the ECM. Thank
you.Ramon Duvernay