binssss'

I have a 88' chevy truck which was originally running a '747 with ANLW code. Back then I purchased a Hypetechy thermo chip for the 88-92 truck with manual tranny. The reprogramming seened to make a large difference in the performance of the truck. Since then I have swapped in a '8625 with BDJX code so I could change to the 4l60e tranny. The truck has never ran as well as it did with the '747. ( I am wondering know if it has something to do with the condition of the TBI unit, ie. injectors dirty ect...) Anyway, About 4 years ago, just after the swap, I was convinced it was because I didn't have a performance chip- so I bought a Jet Stage II, I couldn't tell the difference- I just got yanked.

So I compared the Jet code to the stock BDJX code and made notes- I would now like to compare the stock ANLW code to the hyperteck code but I don't have the bin for the hypertech chip- If anyone has this I would appreciate a copy for education purposes. Soory about the book, I'm new.

gdkng