From: Programmer <nwester@eidnet.org>
To: gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, January 02, 2000 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: Prom ID with 16198262 ECM

There should have been a 4 digit PROM code on the PCM you've got.
Read the memcal to your burner...save it and use TunerCats' Checksum
program to find the location of the checksum and PCM ID byte...if that's
different than what the ECM ID says--you won't be able to get that prom
code you're working on to work in that PCM. Hope this makes sense...

LW