Re: 16176424 PCM pinouts

The 16197427 or 16196395 does indeed look a lot like the 16176424,
and the Holden manual for the VR also mentions that these work with
the 4L60E tranmsission (as does ECMguy's page for the US PCMs).

Ludis also tells me that "Now that you posted the harness pinout, I
can say with certainty that no PCM like it is used in the US" (thanks
for the info Ludis). So, perhaps this really is a unique Australian
(or Australian/Asian) PCM.

Ludis also mentions:
<<
   ...                              In the NorthAmerican market, GM
   abandoned use of the 56 pin dual plug connector fairly quickly.
   Starting in 1987, only a few legacy products continued using that style.

   The only exception is an Asian built rebadged Isuzu which got a dual P+H
   ECM the same size as the 165.  I've got one to play with.  It has no
   MEMCAL - instead, it must have EEPROM built into the MPU chip.  The
   injector driver portion is essentially a 1227749.  The rest of the ECM
   is essentially all in the single chip MPU.

   The PCMs with the transmission inputs like yours all use different
   connectors - I think at least a pair of 32 pin connectors.

So, does anyone have the pinout available for the 16197427 or 16196395?

Thanks for the help.
PG.

--
Peter Gargano