Re: 730/727

I do not plan on any boost.  If I do use the 730, what memcal
should I use?  I do have the one that came in the 749.  It has
AMDC8384 on the label.  Or would I be better off using a memcal
out of something smaller.  I didn't mention this before but I am
going port, not tbi.  With this said, does any one have a suggestion
on wiring for the 730 with port injection on a four banger.  I was
planning on firing two sets of two injectors in batch fire.  Or should I
have them fire all at once.  Any wiring diagrams for any application
for the 730, tbi or port,  would be greatly appreciated.  As i said
earlier, I was planing on using the code from AUJP or ANHT for this
application since I am familiar with these chips.