Re: Timing Jump on 165/TPI System

Ahh, get a MSD low resistance center bushing, and a good aftermarket coil.
MSD makes a kit for using a remote coil.
  Better yet get a late model small cap distributor, and use a good coil
with that.
Then might even use a good spark box.
  I know not oem looking then, but worth it, IMHO.
Using a remote coil late dissy, I have 230K miles on the original
module........
Grmpy