Knock sensor pins

Did that using a 4049 inverting buffer, except I took the signal off the
MEMCAL (pin 33 if you call it a 34 pin device - 7749 ECU).  I didn't
realize that this pin goes to the harness, but you're right.  The 4049
drives a LED, gives a nice indication of when the EST sees the knock signal
from the ECU.

Barry - Sy#26