7148 -> 7783 table locs

Hi from CSH franchise #D0H ;)

Been looking at the 7783 akba disassembly I got from
Ludis.  I would like to make a .ecu file for it, but I
can't find any MAF apps to modify.  Comparing this to
the 7148 disass. from Ludis site, I think the tables are
nearly the same.  It is easy to see which ones are the
same table even though some values differ and the locations
are slightly off.  If someone could supply me with 7148
table location info I think it would be a snap.  Some of
you must have this ;)

Those hacs on ecmguys page are great, but none are MAF.
The more info on a 148 I can get the better for this
project.

Mike Pitts, if your listening, I unzipped Tweaker, but
didn't dare install a w3.1 app on my NT.  Do you know
if it works?  Also I didn't see chipster listed at MM
online catalog.  I don't suppose these would let you
tweak table locations for different ecms would they?
Or even give them up somehow?  Oh, I know, I could make
a change to one, then compare to the unmodified and see
which one changed!

If noone wants to give it up to the world, send it to me
privately. :)

Enough rambling ;)

TIA
Pat