Re: 88 quad-4

On 26 Jan 00, at 0:36, Bruce Plecan wrote:

> And how many previous ecms have you done calibrations for?.
> So what if half the resolution, most of the time your floating near
> something anyway, remember gm has the EPA to deal with for calibrations.
>    Why not keep it simple?.
> BTW, the guys running the 3 bar MAP calibration (even less resolution)seem
> to like them.
>   Just my 2 cents
> Grumpy

I have done 7 ecm calibrations, tbi though. Never messed with port
injection.  This project is more to see if I can even do it.  Might go
both ways, 730 and 749, and see what works better for what I
want.  Thanks for giving me some ideas on what to do.  Now I need
to figure out the memcal(minus code).  Don't know if what I have
will do the job.  I have a couple memcals from an 89 Lemans and
one from a 2.8 v6 and one from an 88 quad-4 Grand Am.  Any
ideas?