Re: Nother ALDL grabbing method

To get around the tire slippage ignore like the first 3 revolutions, and
then count a 100, wich gives ya about 600' lots of time to check for
improvements.  I been using one for like 7  years.  The "Guts" of it are a
Radio Shack stop watch.  For power I use a 7805, and the the voltage drop
across a LED for powering the stop watch.
Grumpy