Re: GM Powertrain

Except for some marine manufacturers, and a limited number of folks involved
with oem calibrations, I don't know of anyone who has actually even seen one
yet.  I think the gm advertising group got way ahead of the production
folks.  Also, I've just seen it mentioned with the Retrofit system, might
not even be available seperately, or for a while.
Grumpy