Big cams are better

Does anyone have either practical or theory backed knowledge of the limit of
how big a cam a 7747 can be reprogrammed for?  I'm running a 245 duration at
.050 lift in a Chevy 350.  It will idle at about 10 in of mg at 850 rpm.

The problem I see is the pressure fluctuation at idle.  I'm using a gauge.
A MAP signal would be all over the place with that camshaft.

Joe (Bigger IS better) Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '93 Suburban