Re: Idle richness with 7747.

Guess I didn't state it real well, the 108 BLMs are at idle and to about 40
kpa and get about 128 in the 50-60 kpa range and keep getting leaner as the
vacuum gets lower. The reason I felt this seemed as expected is because it
seemed reasonable to me that a larger cam(not big, but more than stock for
sure) and free flowing exhaust would need more fuel at higher rpms and lower
vacuum areas than what the stock calibration was set for.

Stock pressure for the x-fire according to the manual was stated as between
9-13lbs so when I rebuilt it I set it between 11.5-12.

I haven't tried a stock chip in a while, but may pull it out for a check.