Delco

Hi I am currently running a custom modified Camira 2L declo system on my mini. I am using all stock sensors bar the o2 sensor. The engine will run idle etc etc.. and it's totally driveable, but in order to get the most out of it i have to remap the computer. I have some programs Promeditm, winbin to modify the proms. i also haver access to a burner, however, my bin and ecu files don't seem to work with winbin, and hence was after relevant 4cyl bin and ecu. files for the camira and the 1227808 computer. I am also interested in any ways to real time tune the engine?

regards...

Ben