RE: Paddle Shifters - Electronic Trans Controller

It's actually a 9.5:1 602. Indian Adventures in Mass. now makes a tall-deck
Pontiac block that can take a 5-inch stroke. 4.375 x 5., Edelbrock Alum
heads, Speed Pro EFI, tunnel ram w/ Enderle bug catcher, progressive N2O.
It's still all coming together, so no power numbers yet, but we're lookng
for about 750 pump gas horses on the motor, and over 1,000 on the juice.