Re: Cam tuning

OPTISPARK ruins it.
No one has come up with a fix for that, that I know of.
The optispark has a high resolution, and low resolution part to it that
feeds directly to the ecm.  Sy just uses a "regular" distributor.
Mybe using an electromotive DIS you could cobble something up.
Grumpy

> So what kind of difficulty would there be in converting to a 3-bar Syclone
computer?  Other than the fact there's 2 more cylinders and 1.4 L more
displacement, are there any other factors?  Is the Syclone batch-fire MPFI
like my Camaro?

> Would the sensors and electronics (coolant temp, IAT,Idle motor,
injectors, OPTISPARK!) even be compatible?  Wouldn't my computer have a
hissy-fit?