Re: Xeltek EPROM Programmers (Pls Read)

I just bought one.... uh oh.

It lists the Amtel 29c256 as a supported device, I haven't tried one yet
but I've burned about 10 or so 27c128/256/512 (only type I need) chips
without incident.  My only complaint so far is that it can't seem to auto
detect any of these.

If it doesn't support the Amtel 29c256 chip (I plan to use them), I'll make
sure to let them know my plans to share that info on a certain mailing list
or three.  ;^>

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com