Re: Quad-4 (1228707 ECM) Rough Idle Problem

Is there a way for you to check that cams are synch'd to a
production car spec, also?  I mean the cams can not only be
advanced or retarded, but special (or modified) pulleys can
allow change to the angle of separation since the exhaust is
all on one cam and the intake on the other.  If someone
changed it to say like 108 degrees, I think that would be
bad, for the idle.
-Brent